Monday, January 25, 2010

No Excuses!

I have not been keeping you up to date through this blog, and I have no excuses for it. I would like to recommit to using this blog as an important communication tool between the school and community.

Four teachers and I are having the pleasure to attend the No Excuses University conference in San Diego today and tomorrow. Today was nothing short of empowering and inspirational. I am looking forward to taking some more learned strategies to our work as a No Excuses University. I learned a few easy to implement steps that we can take to recognize students more when displaying proper character as defined by our Character Counts program. These strategies will empower staff and students to recognize one another for their "character in action." I can't wait to get started on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment