Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can't Wait to Get Started

I am so excited to get 2009-2010 started. Mr. Romero and I were able to meet with our instructional coaches for a couple of hours today to develop an agenda for our opening staff meetings. I always enjoy the engaging conversations I am able to have with fellow colleagues, and the best thing about it is that you always acquire new information.

I would like to remind Liberty families about a couple of upcoming dates: You will be able to view class lists for 2009-2010 on Friday, August 21. They will be posted in the courtyard area near the front entrance to the school. Monday, August 24 is the first day of school for students. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again. Wednesday, September 2 will be our Back to School Night beginning at 5:30 pm.

A letter will go home to all Liberty families with more details about school start and end times, office hours, etc. later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment