Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Been a While

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful three day weekend. I spent Monday evening with some friends. The youngsters challenged a couple of us older guys to a game of basketball. They thought they had the upper hand with their youth and athleticism, but the "old guys" prevailed. The only problem is that I am VERY sore in my legs today, and it will take a couple of days to recover. It was well worth it though.

I attended a training today that focused on maintaining our school website. I am very excited because I will be able to update the site whenever I want. This will be another vehicle to communicate to the Liberty community. This website has a "built-in" Principal's Blog, but it won't be available until the end of the month. I will transition my blog to that site, and will inform you of when this will happen. There will still be a link on the school website to the upcoming Principal's Blog.

Our School Site Council and English Learner Advisory Council Meetings are coming up the next two weeks. I encourage all of you to attend one of these meetings. These Councils receive vital information about student achievement data, our Single Plan for Student Achievement, and Categorical Funds at the school site. Please join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment